Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got a Kawasaki given to me but i'm not exactly sure what year it is. the VIN # is KZt000E034369. I dont know anywhere to find what year the bike is just by the VIN. I dont see any stickers on the forks of the bike like i have on others tellin what year the bike is so im kinda in the dark about it. I appreciate any help anyone can give me in leading me in the right direction!

·
Registered
605 Posts
it's really easy to do just hit up MSN then type in free VIN check

However, your VIN is less than 17 #'s so check it again then go do the search for a free vin check

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found the title. It's an 82. Anyone know anything about this year? Is it pretty much the same as close years? I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
191 Posts
you got any more info for us. like is it belt drive/chain.shaft, appx engine size, number of cylinders. it could be a 305, 440. 550,650,750 on up to who knows.
a picture would be very helpful as I dont have access to vin numbers anymore.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Somethings not right. Are you sure you got the VIN right ? And where did you get info that it's an 82 ? Your VIN seem to contain a zero to much (the first three) or should the last zero be a D ? As far as I can see,the KZT00E series were discontinued in 1980. According to your VIN, assuming you wrote a zero to much, your bike is a 1980 KZ 1000-E2 (ST) Shaft drive. Please give us more info. Engine # ? A pic would do a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
NEED HELP! could someone please tell me the year of my kx80???

Hi all. I am new to this site. Could anyone please identify what year my KX 80 is as I have not had it confirmed but do believe its a 1997??? any help would be much appreciated. have attached two photos, they will not contain any viruses as I saved them by power point. thanks rob

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok thanks for the reply. unfortuantly in the past the bike has been resprayed and so I can not find the vin number on the headset area. is it located anywhere else? cheers rob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts