Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2010 BTK Reunion has been cancelled folks cannot make it this year for many reasons, economy, job changes,etc. Jim and Lauri are having three new Grandbabies this year and two of them are in July (5th and 15th) so considering all of this we will skip this year and give everyone another year to plan for the trip in "2011" Thank all of you for all you do and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Where: Red Lodge, Montana
When: July 9-11 2010 has been "Cancelled" see you in 2011
Lodging: Alpine Lodge 877-646-2213 Hotel Accomodations and Vacation Rentals in Red Lodge, MT

Attendee List
BTK Reunion Ride Has Been Cancelled (please read above)
See you in 2011!
DebbieW
Skipsaxe
stickboy
Mean Dream

Local Links:
Due to various reasons the 2010 BTK Rally In Red Lodge "HAS BEEN CANCELLED"
See You in 2011

Beartooth Kawasaki
www.kawasakimotorcycle.org
Kawasaki Motorcycles

Red Lodge Montana Web Page
Red Lodge, Montana Gateway to Yellowstone National Park via the Scenic Beartooth Highway

Information on Beartooth Pass
Beartooth Highway

Information on Chief Joe Highway
Chief Joseph Scenic Highway

Magazine Article on Beartooth Pass
Motorcycle Riding Beartooth Pass by Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine

·
Former Vulcan Lady
4,225 Posts
Unless something changes such as my job, I plan to be there.

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
I will plan on being there again this year.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I hate to miss my first one, but I'm not sure yet. If I attend, I'll have to fly in because it's just too far and we don't have the time to ride out. I really want to be there, though! Perry, glad to see you're going to make it again!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Dave, sign me up please. Might as well make it for the 4th time....:) Besides how else would I catch up with my buddy Perry (and everybody else)!

·
2 Wheel Addiction
563 Posts
I hate to miss my first one, but I'm not sure yet. If I attend, I'll have to fly in because it's just too far and we don't have the time to ride out. I really want to be there, though! Perry, glad to see you're going to make it again!
I sure hope you and Alan can make it Julie! I think this is my fourth straight year and I hope I never have to miss going. It's such a great event, the people, the ride, the scenery, I love it. I can't wait to do the BTH and Chief Joe again.

·
2 Wheel Addiction
563 Posts
Dave, sign me up please. Might as well make it for the 4th time....:) Besides how else would I catch up with my buddy Perry (and everybody else)!
Hey thanks Rog, It will be great to see you there again as well. It's coming up quickly isn't it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well we are now retired would love to go but just not sure about the week after the 4th as we have plans. Wife wants to go to Yellowstone this year. We live in a fifth wheel they got RV parking?

red

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Well we are now retired would love to go but just not sure about the week after the 4th as we have plans. Wife wants to go to Yellowstone this year. We live in a fifth wheel they got RV parking?

red
Not sure what you need for hook ups in an RV, but there's plenty of room up there. There is also a camp ground not too far away. I would call Alpine Lodge if you're interested, they are great people.

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
I have every intention of making the Red Lodge trip this year and I will be traveling with my new bride. We plan to marry in June and this trip will be part of our honeymoon. That is unless she comes to her senses and runs for the hills. :eek:)

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Art, really glad to hear that. It will be great to see you again.

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
To all who have signed up for the 2010 BTK Reunion Ride to Red Lodge, I apologize for having to cancel the Rally this year however as stated above this year has been an extremely tough year for several folks and others have obligations that will keep them from attending as well as Lauri and I are having three new grand babies two of which are due almost right at Rally time and they are located in two different states. We have dedicated many years to the business and in the early stages we missed some of the special moments so we have decided we want to be all we can be as Grand parents so Thank you all for all you do to keep this forum a great place to be and we would love to see you all in 2011!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.