Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Paint Sniffer
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just finished painting my 900 Candy Apple Red with some ghost flames on the tank and front fender. Somehow managed to keep the stock black on it almost two years since I bought it but here she is:

Thanks for looking!

John

·
Registered
114 Posts
beutiful

That is awesome. Good choice. Candy Apple Red has been my favorite color since seeing it on an old 56 F100. I was wondering recently if anyone ever did anything in candy apple red any more. You never see it. I have been thinking of picking up a classic car to start rebuilding with my son. (hes only eight but at with the amount of time I have to work on it if we start when hes ten I might finish in time for it to be his first car) and paint it Candy Apple Red. the ghost flames look almost non existent. Very good job. I love it. Congratulations on a great looking bike.

·
Paint Sniffer
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Want to paint my bike, can I ask what that cost you?
Complicated answer - $0.00 LOL

I actually sell Automotive Finishes (and sprayed prior) and used what i had lying around. Materials wise it's probably about $300 based off what I've quoted. Although I did paint it 2x because I didn't like the color of the flames the first time haha... Shoulda known.

Cheap labor :)

Thanks for all the comments guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.