Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had a nice setup for carrying this type of gear. I'd sure hate to have it fly off :) This is my backpack, but it's way too heavy to carry on my back for very long. Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
are you just carying it or taping with it? When i did some tank vids i had a well padded 8mm recorder in a back pack with batteries and i used two bungee nets to strap it on the rear seat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matt. Actually I was just looking for a better way to carry everything. I just happened to have my video camera in the backpack when I took that photo. Normally I just carry lenses and a DSLR, although I've been thinking of mounting the video camera somewhere :)

Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
well a tank bag might be an option. they make ones that you actually install clips under your tank mounts front and rear so you clip it in. alls good. I like having stuff infront of me just incase it moves. Im not saying go buy one but you can get straps and clips just about anywhere. Probobly a craft store and im guessing your back pack has a few. You could also tape some heavy duty magnets inside the bag but i wouldnt want to mess up your tapes for the camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts