Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really needed but would love to get my hands on a centerstand that will fit my 02 ex500 [ninja] May have a few spare parts around from a 00 ex500 to swap or ca$h if prefered.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the look out! Any idea how much one is new? I'll drop in a bid or two but not willing to go full retail on an ebay item...

·
Registered
412 Posts
No prob. I go on ebay about once a week and type in EX500 under general search and see what comes up. Always fun.

Sorry, but have no idea what a new one cost. Call a local dealer and ask.

Joe

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
SHop

When you get your centerstand you may want to consider taking the bike to a shop that will weld on largerfeet to not only the centerstand but sidestand and have them powdercoated before installing them. the extra footprint will further prevent the stands from sinking into hoot asphault or soft surfaces and tipping over. the cost is nominal compared to replacing a handlebar or any other peices on the motorcycle and they will look awesome, even colormatched if you prefer. Nothing like having your initial or the "K" Kawasaki brand on the bottom of the stand. Make it different and be proud of your bike. Try Beartooth Kawasaki their number is free 1-800 556 3098.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts