556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at the videos on this site.

Fly the Road

Wonder how long before we see a few of those on the roads in the US :?:

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think I'll wait to see the first crash test of it....with a suburban or tahoe as the other vehicle.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Very cool. I'd love to try one.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Very Cool! I want one if it can really get 300+ miles. Not sure it would stand up in a crash test against a large or even a small vehicle ... but... neither would my 1600 classic.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
LoL ;)

Very Cool! I want one if it can really get 300+ miles. Not sure it would stand up in a crash test against a large or even a small vehicle ... but... neither would my 1600 classic.
Was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I dunno.....I take comfort in knowing that if I am hit by a suburban on my 900 vulcan that I'd probably die outright....or at least probably not even feel it....in that thing though...I'd probably get pinned and trapped and crushed and suffer slowly LOL! That'd be my luck.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
I'd drive one, it looks like a lot of fun to have on the way to work. :smile:
And at 100 mpg, what the heck, have fun for less.

They do need to drop the price though, that's the cost of some nice cars.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I'd drive one, it looks like a lot of fun to have on the way to work. :smile:
And at 100 mpg, what the heck, have fun for less.

They do need to drop the price though, that's the cost of some nice cars.
In one of the videos they mentioned getting the price down to around 15,000 euro. If they can get it to 10,000 euro and at 100mpg, sign me up. In fact I filled out the prereservation form:tongue: . I'd love to have one for the chilly or rainy days and my Vulcan for better weather. What a combination!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Great concept however as stated above a little pricy, all weather ride with the feel of a motorcycle.

Imagine that in the twisties, limo tint the windows and you would become stealthly.

Would have to run code three just so other cagers would see you on the road.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
I would like to see it without a steering wheel. maybe a joy stick of some kind. jmo

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Wild! Would love to give it a go.

... hey, Dennis, whaddup?

·
Registered
681 Posts
The difference is you would fare better in it than on your 1600 classic. Did you notice that it had a steel rollcage and airbag? :D

·
VROC #25645
831 Posts
It's not a family cruiser.....this is fun by the ton, I think.
Dear Santa...............

1 - 20 of 23 Posts