Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
You would think the guy {or gal} at the dealership would have looked at the ad as they posted it ad thought "nice ad ,Hmmm? the bike is a real light green color though,oh well, it's quitting time I'm outa here" he he he

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Maybe we should email them and see if they have a yamaha monster, or a triumph wide-glide?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just out of couriosity crazydave, you think you could post a copy of the e-mail you sent? I really wanna see what you said. Pretty please with sugar on top.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Well, I'll be mamd, that there's a Honda Ninja. Looks like Honda copied the bike so well from a Kawi, they even wrote Kawi on the side to through us off. :biggrin:

D

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
See its all a conspiracy...all the motorcycles are made by the same robot in Japan........

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Man, y'all should give the local newsleftpaper -The (sub)Standard Times a read -it's so bad I wonder if they even bother proofreading.

The thing is, I don't normally read it but on the occasion I pick it up the mistakes just jump out -I'm talking articles, not adverts.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
I'll be staying in Lakeland when I go down to FL to pick up FLJohnBoy's bike! Should I ride in, point and laugh?

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Not any worse than the sales guys the local shop has been hiring lately.

Me: "what kind of bike do you ride?"

them: "I don't ride yet, but I'm going to get one soon".

yeah, right.
Tell them you want the price of a Honda Ninja and see what they do.

·
RDY2GO!
343 Posts

yeah, right.
:lol: Sounds like where I work.

After two years (and two moves) the owner still doesn't know the difference between a two stroke and a four stroke, thinks a 650 cruiser is a BIG bike, tries to get a $1000 over MSRP on 'hot' units, and pronounces Kawasaki "Kamasaki".

Bruce

Bruce

·
RDY2GO!
343 Posts
lol. Your from Cotton Grove, That explains it right there.
I beg to differ sir.

I live in the booming metropolis of Cotton Grove, well, actually, between Cotton Grove and Southmont. That's not where the 'dealership' is located.

The owner's are from Raleigh and Winston-Salem, which disputes any big city vs small town argument.

;)

Bruce

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts

yeah, right.
That response always kills me.
There's a very large kawi/yamaha/suzi dealership not far from my how, and I'll bet less than half of the "sales" staff rides. Some of them can't even ID their own product lines by sight. Nice.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Ignorance can be cured! Stupid is forever!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts