Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flash Frozen
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin for groups to ride with.I have a 900 LT.I am 50 miles west of Chicago .I dont have any friends with bikes.I go for rides ,But.......never rode in a group.How do I go about this.? thanx

·
Registered
649 Posts
Dang man if you don't get a reply by next April drop me a line...I'll cruise out there maybe we can hit a Blackhawks playoff game or the Cubs season opener! It's only 990 miles!!! LOL.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am in the same boat as you - 900lt and 37 miles SW of Chicago. I do not have rider friends either. There is a Windy City VROC that does get together and I plan to get in on one of their rides next spring. All you have to do is join the message board and say hello.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I am looking for groups to ride with.I have a 900 LT.I am 50 miles west of Chicago .I dont have any friends with bikes.I go for rides ,But.......never rode in a group.How do I go about this.? thanx
Hi Freeze!

Lets see, that puts you in St. Charles? In the early '70s I lived in West Chicago and think there was only 2 or 3 other motorcycle riders there. :frown:

Good luck with your search. Nice bike.

·
Swank
1,135 Posts
I am in the same boat as you - 900lt and 37 miles SW of Chicago. I do not have rider friends either. There is a Windy City VROC that does get together and I plan to get in on one of their rides next spring. All you have to do is join the message board and say hello.
+1
I was going to recommend Windy City VROC also. Good bunch of guys. They just did a Starved Rock ride in Sept and a ride in Southern Wisconsin last month.

·
Flash Frozen
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am in windy city site and .....still no rides this winter yet

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i am in windy city site and .....still no rides this winter yet
I have seen a few riders today. It was low 40s, and pleasant with some sun shine. Hey, if you see a smal cruiser with hippo hands, that is me. I cannot wave back well cause I cannot take my arm off the hippo gloves fast...

·
Flash Frozen
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to ride evry weekend........If there is no salt on the roads.I can deal with the cold ... but not the salt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts