Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what the chilowee chaps look on the V2K Classic LT.

Attachments

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
looks good!

Nice to have for cold weather riding.......

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Are they 2 separate pieces, or one-piece with a cut out for the radiator?

Is that a rug or carpeting your bike's on in the garage??? And I thought my dog's had it good with the beaten up, smelly old mattress they share.

DS

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hey msa, they look great. For a minute there I thought you had your bike in the living room, because of the nice carpet. I'm thinken, now there's a guy who is the boss at home. Then I noticed the garage door. :lol:

D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are they 2 separate pieces, or one-piece with a cut out for the radiator?

Is that a rug or carpeting your bike's on in the garage??? And I thought my dog's had it good with the beaten up, smelly old mattress they share.

DS
They are two pieces, with snaps and two straps that help hold them on. LMAO Yea that is a carpet the Wife wanted to throw out of the house so I took it for my Bike!!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey msa, they look great. For a minute there I thought you had your bike in the living room, because of the nice carpet. I'm thinken, now there's a guy who is the boss at home. Then I noticed the garage door. :lol:

D
The Wife took that carpet out of the house and she said throw it away , I looked and said I will park My Bike on it. :lol:

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Looks great, I've thought about something like that also. How solid are they while going down the road at speed?

Do they flap at all, or are they pretty tight?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts