Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter is the slooooow time at the shop. So we decided to do some decorating with what we have.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
oh tina that is so funny!!!! i love it and you should be proud of yourself for coming up with that *( i know you didn't it and not some guy) almost had a chance to come your way. but they yanked the load we had going to columbia mo now we are headed to louisville ky oh well its a living

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasn't my idea, alas. We have some twisted minds at our shop, one 23 and the other 30! I walked in Wed. after my day off and it was all done. Not one customer has said a word about it. Maybe we went to far!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I doubt it was too far but maybe just a little early. It's not even turkey day yet. I think it's cute.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the time Christmas is over at Brothers Harley Davidson, I will want to run Rudolph over with my car! (No Galant VR-4s were harmed in this thread)

I'm trying to order some cheap Yamaha goodies for stocking stuffers, but they don't have very many of those.

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
Looks like Santa is getting ready to go beyond a lump of coal for the bad kids. Or is he just ready to score some venison for a reindeer retirement party?

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Hahaha, I like it! Just be sure Santa doesn't say Ho Ho Ho. Wouldn't want you to get into trouble;)

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Lol. That's a great setup there. The lead cycle even has a red nose. :biggrin:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
santa rigged to go huntin?

i hear its reindeer season north of the artic circle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts