Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those of us over here it is Christmas day, it's 4.30 in the morning at time of writing but it's Christmas. I must have been naughty this year as there is no limited Meanie left for me. Maybe it will come next year if i'm good.
Have a good Christmas everyone and enjoy the time with your loved ones and spare a thought for those that are away fighting to keep us safe in this world. Though I don't pesonally have anyone doing this, there may be those of you on this forum that do either have a relative or friend that is.
Merry Christmas and keep safe.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Same to you and yours as well.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Merry Christmas Paul.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too Paul!! Hope you & your family have a big un!!

Ride safe mate! :biggrin: 8)

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
Merry Christmas!
We're getting ready to head out to a Christmas Eve church service. Already got to see a bunch of cousins we haven't seen in several years, many people dh hasn't met before, so far, all's good.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
have a good one down in S/A :cool: Nice cool day up here......

i did the Santa thing on the fire truck last night...... we raised over $400 for the brigade in a small area!! next year we are going to do it over 4 or 5 nights and cover all of town!! should raise a couple of grand for the brigade :cool:

Hope the American brethren are having a great day! :smile:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well for those of us over here it is Christmas day, it's 4.30 in the morning at time of writing but it's Christmas. I must have been naughty this year as there is no limited Meanie left for me. Maybe it will come next year if i'm good.
Have a good Christmas everyone and enjoy the time with your loved ones and spare a thought for those that are away fighting to keep us safe in this world. Though I don't pesonally have anyone doing this, there may be those of you on this forum that do either have a relative or friend that is.
Merry Christmas and keep safe.
Thanks and I hope your Christmas is well. The holiday season came fast this year. Or maybe I'm just getting old. :lol:

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Gonna echo everyone ... Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Merry Christmas to you also, It is about 1 hour and 15 mins till its CHRISTMAS here. Im at work taking care of all the sick people in the hospital tonight but I am off Christmas day. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts