Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got all my family done today......I will be shipping thier gifts out by next weekend, I should have the "local" friends done in a couple of weeks.....I usually get done before Thanksgiving...I hate going out w/the crowds.
I want time to enjoy the Holiday and not worry about shopping!!!

What are your plans for Christmas??

I am going to try and make it to Boise, Idaho to spend a few days w/family for Christmas.
Spending Thanksgiving w/boyfriend and friends.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Kelly

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
I have the whole week off between Christmas and New Years. Might stay home, might go on a road trip with the family.....not sure yet.

I am doing all of the Christmas shopping online and having it delivered to the door.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Heather

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Got my Christmas shopping done Friday night..half online and half at the new Mega Walmart down in Bowling Green.....kids picked out what they wanted. They each got a new set of clothes and a couple nice toys.
Even Mack got himself a toy...has been drooling all over the Jeep Rubicon, so he bought himself a Tonka :lol:

Heather

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
We're having a quiet Christmas at home--hubby, my stepdaughter, and my oldest son. My youngest son can't get off work, so he won't be able to join us (he lives in Oregon). :( But we're having a visitor from Norway who'll be with us for three weeks, so that should help lift the gloom and disappointment of not having all the kids here.

I'm about halfway done with my shopping. Trying to find my son a motorcycle jacket he'll like. He's so picky that I might not be very successful. :D

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
what kind of look are you going for...I personally like the clean and simple european style jackets......I got mine from Wilsons Leather..They are called Open Road jackets and are real bikers jackets...you can check them out online

Good luck 8)

Heather

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
..as I don my blonde wig, high heels and short skirt...

ahem..

I too have a leather jacket from Wilsons Leather. I don't have the european style that kyhick is speaking of but rather mine is a typical bikers jacket complete with removable insulated lining, many pockets, zippered vents and adjustable waist. My original had issues with one of the zippers and after 6 months Wilson took it back and traded it for a brand new one. If you look hard enough, you can find it on sale.

...there now, i'll take off my girly disguise...pardon my steppin in.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't started my shopping yet, but my mom is going out of town, so christmas with the family will be spent after she returns. So, I will be working on Christmas day, yes i am working. I work in a 24hr Emergency Animal Hospital. Animals don't take holidays.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Tiffany

1 - 7 of 7 Posts