Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an easy one for anyone to do.

Take off old cover by removing seat and screw holding in side cover.
Remove 3 screws from side cover and screw in new part:

Put it back on and....instant chrome!

(check out the stirrips for thr rear pegs, like floorboard support for the wife!)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Your bike is looking better and blingier all the time. :D

·
Ahhh Crap
2,344 Posts
Then you will be the total Bling Master! Like a ninja master, but different.
Here's an idea, instead of "COMPULSIVEOBSESSIVEMODDER" he could change it to "Blingmaster" and could issue out other "Blingmaster" titles with amounts of blingage earning degrees. Something like "Blingmaster 1st Degree" and so on up to "Blingmaster 5th Degree" with the higher degrees requiring more and more bling. By the time one earned 5th degree, they'd have to have installed every possible piece of bling available in the Fire & Steel catalog.

·
Registered
410 Posts
At ralleys anyone without as much bling as the Bling master would have to kneel before the True one.. He could then train new and upcoming blingers the ways and art of Becoming a Bling master. (like wax on, wax off)

chris

·
Ahhh Crap
2,344 Posts
Yes, he would have to be careful as we all know that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Used carelessly, his powers as Blingmaster could cause people at motorcycle shows and dealerships to pull out their credit cards and buy more bling. Plasma Blue would shoulder an immense responsibility and would always have to resist the call of the Dark Side.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Hey...That looks pretty good...Now why did you have to show ME..
I buy any more bling for my bike....I'll have to skip Christmas.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
how about "blingmaster 5000"? :lol:

very nice John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts