Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to thank Joe for all he did on Saturday. It was such a nice day, he could have just gave me the trailer hitch and air kit and sent me on my way,........but oh no,..........not Joe!!!!!!!
First off he pulled my bike into HIS shop and tied it down on the lift, wow he has a sweet set-up.
I was asking him if he knew where I could buy a new driving lamp, my right side lamp was damaged. Well, guess what, Joe happened to have the very same light, I bought a pair.
Then we installed or I should say HE installed HIS air kit.
I was working in installing the light and then the trailer hitch.
Now, once finished we started talking and I asked Joe if it were possible to check my cam chain adjusters, they were fully extended and needed extensions!
I have 23,000 kms on my Nomad so I was so happy HE checked this for me.
Now Joe starts to take them apart and put HIS extensions on.

Now the icing on the cake, a sensor broke while we were working and Joe took one from his bike so that my bike would run properly,..............what a guy!

Thanks Joe,...AKA, Chuckster

2-driving lamps,
2-7 inch backing plates,
1-7 inch K&N filter,
1-Trailer hitch,
2-Cam Chain Tensioner Extenders

·
Registered
237 Posts
What!!!!! You left the guy with a non running bike? geeze... It will take him 2 weeks to get another sensor in the USA.... Seems like dealers don't stock any Nomad parts.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What!!!!! You left the guy with a non running bike? geeze... It will take him 2 weeks to get another sensor in the USA.... Seems like dealers don't stock any Nomad parts.
He will have the sensor tomorrow!

·
**** Let's Ride ****
41 Posts
I placed the order for the sensor, and will have it sometime this new week. The bike runs fine, just the FI light is on. Like having a service engine soon light that bugs ya in a auto..

It's all good that ends good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts