Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vulcan 1600 Classic
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent 2 hours yesterday afternoon detailing my ride....man does it shine! But, today got up to go for a nice ride....and, wouldn't you believe it....RAIN.

That really sucks....it wasn't supposed to do this today.... Bummer.

Oh well........maybe later this afternoon

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
I've had one of those grumpy no ride weekends myself here in East TX. Darn cold rain all day Sat and most of this morning :mad: But its hard to complain since the next 4 months are perfect riding weather in my local. Most days hover in the 50s which is perfect for riding the Nomad with all the leather gear.

Was planning to do a weekend cruise to Toledo Bend (only 150 miles from home), but maybe next weekend.

WOW, I finally hit 2k posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

·
Follow Jesus!!
733 Posts
Hate to hear it, but at least it isn't broken down.
I spent 4 hours Wednesday cleaning and waxing mine after it broke. Think I will just wrap it up until about Feb. :icon_frow

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Wish I'd stayed in Florida.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Dreary day here in Alabama, but I braved the 48F temp and misting rain and went out for a nice 90 minute ride.

·
www.learntoride.org
1,364 Posts
Rainy here too, and cold. Kind of expected it because of the forcast. Still disappointing because I was going to meet some SCRC members, but the ride was cancelled, so spent the day screwing around on the internet, working on a watercolor painting of my father's car, running into town for diapers and stuff, and pulling out Christmas decorations.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Last weekend the weather was great, took my VTX out for a ride. Stopped by the Honda shop to look around, next stop local Kawasaki shop, low and behold just lookin around and I traded for a New Nomad. Got to ride it Sat. nite, Monday to work. Had to park it and got crapy weather over the long weekend. New bike and crap weather, its killin me. And to make it worse the city has cut up my street to put in new water lines and the mud is offroad deep. By the time it drys out they are talking rain again. Only hope is they get the weather forcast wrong. Just settin in the shop lookin at the new bike and whimpering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts