Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what you guys do to clean and get the scratches out of your plastic windshields. Mine is pretty scuffed, anytihng in particular that helps?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The best stuff in the world is Plexus. I was going to replace my windshield a couple of years ago as it was faded and looked really bad. That opaque look. Plexus made it so you could see through it again. I then used it on a lightbar and a bunch of other plastic toys.

Others may chime in with other products but I stand by it. I also use it for polishing my helmet and faceshield as well.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can you find it....at a hardware store or do you have to order it online?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
1Adam12 said:
The best stuff in the world is Plexus. I was going to replace my windshield a couple of years ago as it was faded and looked really bad. That opaque look. Plexus made it so you could see through it again. I then used it on a lightbar and a bunch of other plastic toys.

Others may chime in with other products but I stand by it. I also use it for polishing my helmet and faceshield as well.
Plexus....Yep that is what I use too!! It rocks!! I use it also to clean my helmet and parts of my bike, I got mine at cyclegear.....www.cyclegear.com

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts