Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2007 900 Custom
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How loud or decent sounding are the Cobra dragsters and would they look ok on a 2007 900 Custom?

Been looking for a set of after market pipes for my 900. Seen a set of Cobra dragsters on Craigslist, but didn't want something that was insanely loud or that takes away the look of the custom.
Right now I have my factory exhaust on phase two of debaffled.
Thanks and appreciate any pics, tips or advice.
Ron

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just put cobra speedster shorts on my 09 custom,they sound great to me.Not sure what the dragsters sound like,i would think about the same.As far as looks i think they would look good on your custom.Good luck.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have 09 VN900 custom, first bike & old fart (58). I wanted exhaust little louder & similar appearance to stock. Went with Vance & Hines Slashcut Staggereds with Smartpartz baffles. Also put on Pro Hypercharger & TFI controller. Love the sound & performance boost. Exhaust was $381 delivered to my door. Look very similar to stock but sits lower on bike. Thought the Cobra where too loud for my taste.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a 2009 900 Classic LT, They look great and sound great with the baffles in, Have not taken them out. Installation was easy too.

·
2007 900 Custom
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all,
Ft Wright? We just moved back from Ft.Thomas, KY a couple years ago. Think Ft.Wright is just a few miles West of there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts