Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a good price for a pair of Cobra Dragsters for my Vulcan 900. I found them on eBay.com for $375 USD. I have also heard that if you get pipes from eBay.com, sometimes they come with chrome flacking. Is this a good price, or can I find it cheaper?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are they real nice? Like good sound and look? I want extremely loud...are they?

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Hey kingteavis, $375 for the dragsters is a relly good price, almost $100 less than you'll find them anywhere else. If you are worried about quality issues from ebay just be sure to check the feedback on the seller on the right side of the page, go for the sellers who have been around longer and have a higher feedback rating. Notice in the link below the seller has been a member for 5 years and has 99.9% positive feedback, obviously not burning customers.
eBay Motors: New Cobra Dragsters Exhaust Kawasaki Vulcan 900 (item 290191947965 end time Jan-15-08 04:14:46 PST)

As far as the pipes themselves I am loving mine, IMHO the right side of the bike has a much cleaner look now. Had the 17 Y/O stepson helping on the install and once I fired it up we were giggling like a couple schoolgirls. They have a nice meaty low end rumble when at an idle, and when you crack the throttle they have a real big dog bark without that annoying high end "blat" of an open pipe. And all that is with the baffles in, can't imagine what they would be like with the baffles removed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks alot! I am planning on purchasing a pair soon. Hey odinseye, did you buy the cobra fuel processor too, or are you using the stock one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts