Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you have the Cobra Hiway Bar or MC Enterprise Hiway Bar on your VN800 Classic (I have a yr2000). I can't decide between the two. My main concern is mounting pegs - a few people on cruisercustomizing.com say the cobras stick out too far making the pegs a little wide for their taste - and the MCs are angled so I don't know if pegs can be mounted or if so, will they be comfortable.....any thoughts....pics?

·
Registered
207 Posts
i also have the cobra and they work fine, would not be without them. they will not let your bike go down very far and easy to pick up if it does fall. I have the hd fog lights and mounted them under the top bar and it is a pleasure to ride at night with them,

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have cobra highway bars and love them i'm 5'10 and that the pegs on the outside of the bars and they are very comfy. highly recommend them also the the leather chaps for them they are nice in the rain and cold days
Thanks for the input and chaps sound like a good idea.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also have the cobra and they work fine, would not be without them. they will not let your bike go down very far and easy to pick up if it does fall. I have the hd fog lights and mounted them under the top bar and it is a pleasure to ride at night with them,

I like the idea of the fog lights - will look into that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts