Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying a Cobra luggage rack for my 06 900 classic. It said in the description it will bolt right on to the OEM backrest. Can anyone confirm this? Didn't want to buy it then have to buy a Cobra backrest as well.
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Custom Luggage Rack For VN 900

I'm thinking about buying a Cobra luggage rack for my 06 900 classic. It said in the description it will bolt right on to the OEM backrest. Can anyone confirm this? Didn't want to buy it then have to buy a Cobra backrest as well.
Thanks Dave
Can't validate that but check out alternative racks here also, good luck

VN 900 Custom Chrome Accessories - Home

·
1600 Nomad
147 Posts
If that picture is the oem backrest, I would say the Cobra luggage rack might be thiner. As in take off the v bracket on either side of the rack where it connects to the verticle of the sissy bar.

I have the Cobra sissy bar and luggage rack, and it tapers in quicker. However, Cobra is really good at fitment. So if they say so in writing...

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
If that picture is the oem backrest, I would say the Cobra luggage rack might be thiner. As in take off the v bracket on either side of the rack where it connects to the verticle of the sissy bar.

I have the Cobra sissy bar and luggage rack, and it tapers in quicker. However, Cobra is really good at fitment. So if they say so in writing...
This is the cobra on an 07 classic 900LT.It fits very well and looks great!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.