Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, got my speedster longs installed on the 1600 and can't believe the difference! First ride with them on I was a little worried they were going to be too loud! They sound great and when you open them up they really get it! Had my Leatherlyke bags off for the first ride and then put them back on since. My question is this. Has anyone noticed differences in how their pipes sound on different rides? It seems that yesterday when I rode the bike seemed pretty loud and then this morning on my ride into work...not so much. Just wondering if that is normal, or if the different temps makes the pipes sound different. Just curious, anyone have any comments?

·
I'm NOT the boss
929 Posts
I too just added some cobra longshots to my 1600 and now it sounds like a real bike. Love em. I've heard some really loud pipes and to me...these sound mid-range loud.
perfect really. I've got probably 150 miiles on em...and I cant really notice any change in the sound....i think I'm just getting used to them. Havent done the change to the FI with the electronics but then I'm not a big power freak either....just so long as it gets me there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts