Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINISHED INSTALL OF PIPES I RECIEVED FROM XTREMEREVOLUTION AND THEIR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SALE. EASY INSTALL TOOK ABOUT 1 HOUR,INCLUDING REMOVAL OF OLD PIPES AND COMPLETE REASSEMBLY. WENT FOR A RIDE DESPITE THE COLD AND THE WIND,TEMP WAS 35,AND WIND CHILL IN THE 20s.IN MY OPINION THEY ARE VERY NICE SOUNDING PIPE,THEY HAVE A NICE THUMPER SOUND AT IDLE,SOUND REAL AGGRESSIVE ON ACCELERATION,AND ARE NICE AND QUIET AT HIGHWAY SPEED PRODUCING LOW RUMBLE THAT WONT MAKE YOU DEAF ON A LONG RIDE. HOPE THIS IS OF HELP TO ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN INSTALLING THEM ON THEIR BIKE.ALSO NOTICED THAT ENGINE SEEMS TO ACCELERATE QUIKER AND NOTICED NO POP BACK ON DECEL.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
I don't know how. I have the pics in my kodak easy share but havent found anything EASY.

Most people here open a free photobucket account. Follow their steps to download your pic into your photobucket acc. Then copy & paste the image code under the pic into your post & after writing your post, choose the "view post" option to see if the pic shows up, then submit your post.

photobucket.com :biggrin: 8)

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
We want pictures we want pictures did I say we want pictures. Please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts