Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, this site has the most civil group of people I have ever been around (motorsports), go to svtperormance.com and check out the smack down cafe, there are so many rude people out there, none of us are perfect but thanks for the great, helping attitude here, I just wish there were more threads, more often, thanks in advance, Doc. :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I agree with you about the most civil group found here. I was hanging out on another site and finally quit returning to it as the arrogance was choking out what good effrots others offered. I'm not sure why some have to take charge and ruin it for everyone else?

More threads...more often? Like what? Do you have something in mind? Maybe if you started a thread with your question or thoughts....others will jump in and add to it. Just a thought.

By the way....Welcome Doc and look forward to hearing from you again.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree, this is a great forum. My buddy who rides a VTX found this after I bought my Meanstreak. I am still on the kickstand, but I have got some great advice and ideas from here. This forum and some new parts are making the winter go by a little faster.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well, I hate to do it again, Slicks, but you're grounded !! Told your Mom you needed a few more beatin's !! :wink:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
LOL....Bud....did you check between Slicks mattress? I think he may have a few copies of "those magazines" hiding there. :) LOL

Actually Slicks....I wouldn't mind it either! LOL

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
Slicks said:
I wouldn't mind the occasional burlesque show but aside from that, I think this place is top notch too. :)
Did someone say "Burlesque"!?! :shock:...

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
506 Posts
I really love this site too! Some good folks often stop by and have some real nice topics!! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye you'all, Kenny

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Doc2003Cobra said:
I have to say, this site has the most civil group of people I have ever been around (motorsports), go to svtperormance.com and check out the smack down cafe, there are so many rude people out there, none of us are perfect but thanks for the great, helping attitude here, I just wish there were more threads, more often, thanks in advance, Doc. :)
This site is pretty civil . But it still early into winter an us northeners are starting to get a little grumpy from all the cold an snow. We do have the southerners on the forum to keep reminding us of how nice the riding is down there , so don't get alarmed when a few of us start complaining.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hear ya Woodchuck. Just finished snowblowing the driveway and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sick of winter and it's only January. Maybe a vacation to the south would be nice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been thinking the same thing about this site. I have been quite impressed by the politeness and all the truly helpful members here. After I bought a Saturn I joined a forum for that, asked 1 question, received a bunch of wise **** remarks and never went back.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Centerpunch, where in Oregon do you live? I used to live in Portland. Beautiful state, Oregon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Doc,
I'm new here too and was absolutely floored by the amount of good people willing to help and give advice. I love this site. It's nice to be around other people that share your passion for motorcycling. Welcome Aboard! :)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
This site is pretty civil . But it still early into winter an us northeners are starting to get a little grumpy from all the cold an snow. We do have the southerners on the forum to keep reminding us of how nice the riding is down there , so don't get alarmed when a few of us start complaining.
hehehehe
we may sound nice right now, but watch out for those of us in the snow belt !!!!!

but really, right on Doc, this site really is an awesome place to hang out, like a bunch of friends at a local bar, shooting the ****

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
I've got to agree with everyone. I think being friendly, courteous and helpful is contagious.

I know...we could all visit all of the other nasty sites out there and spread our "disease" ;-) Before you know it the whole world would be a happier, pleasant place. :grin:

...A guy can dream can't he? :?

Scott

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Scotty Luv said:
I've got to agree with everyone. I think being friendly, courteous and helpful is contagious.

I know...we could all visit all of the other nasty sites out there and spread our "disease" ;-) Before you know it the whole world would be a happier, pleasant place. :grin:

...A guy can dream can't he? :?

Scott
stick to your dreams Scott, the're what drives us forward

1 - 16 of 16 Posts