Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive found a joe rocket revolution jacket for a good price. is that a good cold weather jacket or is there something else? also, has anyone heard good or bad about speedrag products?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Cold weather

If ther is going to be water involved...the I prefer a goretex jacket..they make them now in some very heavy materials. IF you insist in wearing a nice leather jacket, as I prefer, Wear a long sleeve undershirt a regular shirt, a wool thin sweater, the over your leather jacket wear a dry rider suit either the top half or a whole suit if you need to. It will keep the water off of the jacket and you will be plenty toasty warm even in New England.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I have this Bellstaff jacket:

http://www.derbycycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?cart_id=4061254.52090&pid=1900&product=Belstaff

I've been riding to work lately when it's about 35-40 degrees in the morning. I haven't even put the liner in my jacket yet, but it's extremely warm. My torso is nice and toasty. Bellstaff makes matching pants, which I haven't purchased yet. I plan to, though.

This jacket is 100% waterproof, and it completely cuts the wind. I'm very happy with it. I think it's a great coat for the money. My husband paid twice as much for his BMW jacket, and I like mine a lot better.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
jukief said:
I have this Bellstaff jacket:

http://www.derbycycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?cart_id=4061254.52090&pid=1900&product=Belstaff

I've been riding to work lately when it's about 35-40 degrees in the morning. I haven't even put the liner in my jacket yet, but it's extremely warm. My torso is nice and toasty. Bellstaff makes matching pants, which I haven't purchased yet. I plan to, though.

This jacket is 100% waterproof, and it completely cuts the wind. I'm very happy with it. I think it's a great coat for the money. My husband paid twice as much for his BMW jacket, and I like mine a lot better.
Does anyplace in Ft Collins carry Belstaff?? I've been looking at them but would like to see & try them on in person before getting anything. Been thinking about checking out the BMW bike shop since they carrry Vanson leather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts