Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on the site for a little while now, not as long as others but I have noticed that most of the people on here are older people (no offense) and was wondering how many people my age (college aged) are there and how many are in school. State what school you go to and what you are going for. Ill start, East Carolina University, BS Criminal Justice, Law school afterwards. 20 years of age.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi, i'm 18 and go to south west tech in fennimore. I'm going for auto tech.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Im 24, just finished up my degree in criminal justice at Rutgers College, Rutgers University.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Not to be dumb, but which career choices does that give you?
It's a liberal arts degree which means its pretty much wide open - typically employers looking for BA holders only care that you got through school, not what your degree is (the exception being science related degrees, ie chemistry, engineering, etc). It's also a setup to law school or for working in law enforcement.

My career, for the time being at least, is in the fire service.

·
Registered
152 Posts
22. university of massachusetts, amherst. engineering student

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
It's a liberal arts degree which means its pretty much wide open - typically employers looking for BA holders only care that you got through school, not what your degree is (the exception being science related degrees, ie chemistry, engineering, etc). It's also a setup to law school or for working in law enforcement.

My career, for the time being at least, is in the fire service.
I have found it interesting over the years that it didn't matter what the job was, they would only hire people with 4 year degrees. It is good in a way, but bad, also.

·
rain is here
2,793 Posts
23 transfering to San Jose State University soon. Molecular Biology major in preparation for a Master's in Genetics.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Haha I found myself on the 5 year plan, aka the victory lap. I'm 24 and currently a 4th year history major at Dalhousie University.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, names Ashley I go to University of South Florida here in Tampa and am studying Mechanical Engineering. I am 22 years of age. :)

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Haha I found myself on the 5 year plan, aka the victory lap. I'm 24 and currently a 4th year history major at Dalhousie University.
Hahahah I know the feeling... I entered college in 2001 :lol:. In my defense I've been working fulltime for the school for 3 years and I had worked part-time for them an additional year so I couldn't take full credit loads each semester.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
23 transfering to San Jose State University soon. Molecular Biology major in preparation for a Master's in Genetics.
I'm rooting for my boy here as well as all of you...I was a 33 year old (I have AA from Manhattan COmmunity College and BA from University of San Francisco) Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering student after the .bomb to retool then I got hitched and got a sales job again....Now I stimulate the California economy :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts