Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I just picked up an Ipod and I am looking for recommendations on earbuds/earphones to wear while riding. The stock ones are a little hard, and they have to be in your ear absolutely perfect or they fall out when you put on your helmet or move your head a few times. I am not looking for the in helmet speakers, but instead a better more comfortable set of earphones that I can wear under my helmet, that won't fall out and will sound pretty good.

Thanks for any input.

Flanman

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
just bought a new set a week ago.............and highly recomend them. They are ear buds made by phillips, they sell at walmart for $14.72,yep,thats right.

I had to turn much of the base down on my mp3,these things have a very full sound, and on the bike with a half helmet on, they are seriously enjoyable.

·
" Metric Mafia"
387 Posts
I had the same problem. I went through a couple of different earphones but found that they would slip off after a while. I then bought some Philips non-slip earphones that have a soft rubber hoop that hooks around your ear and keeps them in place. These are the best earphones I have owned. Not only is the sound quality amazing but they are light weight and forget I have them on. Here's a picture, they come in white or black.. I paid $10 at Wal-mart.

Attachments

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Still have the same problem as well. I have used many different headphones and now currently use BOSE Freestyle Headphones and I am still not satisfied. I literally can't hear anything at high speeds due to the wind & engine noise combined.

Meanwhile, I ran across these guys:
The Very First Motorcycle Earphones
Earphones Designed Specifically For Motorcycle Riders

I'm very curious to see what they plan to release.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts