Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the opportunity to meet up with a modern-day motorcycle collector in southern California last week.

Here are his Confederate motorcycles. I am working on sorting some other pictures of other bikes he owns. I did not have an opportunity to shoot all his bikes primarily because he owns somewhere around 50 of them...rides them all, too! So I just worked on one of the garages and pulled out the bikes I wanted to shoot.

Anyways here are a couple of my favorites from: Confederate Motorcycles - TwistedFotos' Photos

Wraith

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hellcat

The End

·
Vicrory is Mine
2,489 Posts
I have seen these before on thier website, but didn't think they realy sold them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I work about 2 blocks from their assembly center. They gave me and 1 of my riding buddies a tour of their facility one day as we stopped to peek in the windows. Very interesting technology. Lots of HP in these bikes too. They have petitioned New Orleans to provide a new facility for them and they plan to return there. They came to Birmingham when Katrina hit New Orleans. Barber motorsports basically provides a building for them currently. I don't remember seeing 1 of their bikes at Barber MC museum, but it would be a nice addition for sure. These bikes are totally different.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
From an aesthetic design perspective, I've always loved these. Now...functionality may be different all together. Ha ha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts