Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Ninja EX650r back in 2006. It's been a great bike so far. The bike and I have had our trials and tribulations; accidents, theft and vandalism. So about a year ago I removed all the plastic, because of damage and expense, and decided to go streetfighter naked. While looking up info came across the UK Kawasaki ER 6N and fell in love with it. Seen how other riders customized that bike and want to do the same. The problem is I live in USA and the main OEM factory parts needed to make the conversion are unattainable. No problem getting rubber gaskets and screws, but the main brackets and shrouds are not available?! PLEASE this project has been going on a year now and I need help in finding the parts and finishing it. Can someone point me in the right direction to getting the parts I need.
Thx Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I assume you don't mind buying new parts to finish your project ?

If so i would get in touch with thisK kawasaki dealer and enquire if they will sjip to the states.

Cradley Kawasaki hold the largest stock of OEM Kawasaki parts in the UK they may Be able to help.

Exactly what parts do you require ?

CRADLEY KAWASAKI...CLICK HERE

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,197 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
That model is also available in Canada, so their is no reason you couldn't call a Canuck Kawy dealer and ask them about the inter-changeability and availability of replacement parts.

FYI. In the future, please do not start multiple posts in different forum sections asking the same question. It only serves to confuse matters, and will likely not result in you getting the help you need. Pick on appropriate forum section and fire away.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.