Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2012 GT1400 Concours
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: Back up for sale... Looking for $1100 - $1200 shipping included (in continental US).

FYI: I just noticed Corbin reduced their retail price from $1999 to $1899 but the shipping is higher now (increased $50) then when I got them so retail is about $50 less in total now.

I have a set of Corbin Bags (Fleetliner aka Beetle Bags) in two-tone for sale. They retail for $1999 new (with $100 standard shipping). They took me months to get and I was already selling my bike by the time I got them. I put them on for less than a month and took them off. If you have a VN-2000 you know that these are by FAR the best looking bags on the market for that bike! The colors are Ebony/Pearl Meteor Gray. Here is a link to both the Corbin site and a pic of them on my bike. If you've been thinking of getting a set of Corbins... now's the time. PM me with serious offers.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Kawasaki Motorcycles | 800-538-7035

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd292/rdap98/VN2000 May 09/100_2106.jpg

·
2012 GT1400 Concours
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping. Still have the bags and decided to wait (at x-mas time since everyone was as broke as me) and repost them now that some tax refund $$$ are floating around. Any interest just PM me.

·
Delaware 900 LT
74 Posts
Corbin Bags

just an fyi out there for those of you who have vulcan 900's like me. I put a set of these bags (made for the vn2000) on my 900. only had to put a few rubber spacers on the top mounts and a couple metal spacers for the bottom mount. they look great on the 900!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.