Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on here. Just wondering if there is anyone from the Corpus Area? I'm looking for other riders to ride w/. I have a 2005 EX500 (my first bike).

Nottus

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome aboard the FORUM!

Nice to see another Forum Member. Nice to see a blue Ninja 500R! Nice! Do you notice anything diferent with the2005 from the 2004?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 500R is my first bike, haven't gotten a chance to check out the 2004 model. I've had zero problems with it though. It's really a great running bike. There is a summary somewhere on the internet that details the differences of the 2004 model and the 2005 model. I'll look for it and post it here if I find it.

Also, there's a forum at http://www.EX500Riders.com if anyone is interested in EX500's. I got the 500 because it was a good price (4800.00 helmet included) and it was a good bike for a beginner (also for intermediate and above or so they say). It's a great ride.

The only thing that's lacking is that Corpus doesn't have much in the area of riding parks. There are some nice drives by the ocean though (wind gets kinda crazy sometimes).

Nottus

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
500's

I agree that the 500 is a great bike. It has serious potential if you want to do some things after riding it and becoming familiar witht it. It's no sluch right from the floor though. I used to live (1957-1959) in Bishop, Texas. I'm sure all the shrimp piers are gone by now...but it was fun when I was a kid to fish off of a 6' pier...you never knew what you were going to catch. From red snappper, flounder, bait, to haulig in only part of a fish because the barracuda ate the rest of it... IF you find the diffferences on hte info on the 2005 model I'd be interested...
ZX-2R

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey nottus..welcome to the site..i get to cc every so often and ride with a couple of bro's from there..we hit shoreline blvd but try to stay away from that construction around the college over there..we end back up over at farroh's on the island to top off the night... 8)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Welcome Nottus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts