Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got bike back together after the new paint job,just had to go for a ride and "test it out" rode for about ten miles today in 36 degree weather.sure wish spring would hurry up and get here ,I,m have withdrawl symptoms

·
Registered
392 Posts
I know what you mean Tim. The weather is not too bad here but I wish it was a little warmer. Come on Spring!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Changed the color to a cimarron red/turador brown mix with metal flake and added some graphics to tank and some light pinstripping on fenders.also removed tail lights /turn signals from rear fender and used flush mount lights in saddle bags.
friend of mine has my digital camera with him on vacation .will post pics as sonn as he gets home.
I had to do something to make my different,my dad my youger brother and i have three that were just alike.an 03 and two 04s. Funny thing about it,mine was supposed to be dark grey and theirs were dark brown but they all looked black to me.

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
TimR said:
Changed the color to a cimarron red/turador brown mix with metal flake and added some graphics to tank and some light pinstripping on fenders.also removed tail lights /turn signals from rear fender and used flush mount lights in saddle bags.
friend of mine has my digital camera with him on vacation .will post pics as sonn as he gets home.
I had to do something to make my different,my dad my youger brother and i have three that were just alike.an 03 and two 04s. Funny thing about it,mine was supposed to be dark grey and theirs were dark brown but they all looked black to me.
Sounds awesome! :grin: Can't wait to see the pics!

Scott

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
definitely looking forward to those pics. i am real interested in the flush mount lights. i was considering doing something like that and would love to see how it turned out before i start drilling my bags. i hope to be picking out my new color next week, yippeeee !!!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
TimR said:
Finally got bike back together after the new paint job,just had to go for a ride and "test it out" rode for about ten miles today in 36 degree weather.sure wish spring would hurry up and get here ,I,m have withdrawl symptoms
no problem, my motto - no better time than the present.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
TimR said:
Sound good Tim ,show some pics when you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts