Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
People who do this in a Kawasaki ad

"key words:

Harley Davidson softail chopper bobber kawasaki vulcan 1500 96b dyna sportster raider yamaha vtx honda fury 1300 1100 shadow 1600 2000 883"

irritate the poop out of me. Bobber, Kawasaki and Vulcan belong. Everything else is a lie. I wonder what else he'll lie about.:confused:

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
People who do this in a Kawasaki ad

"key words:

Harley Davidson softail chopper bobber kawasaki vulcan 1500 96b dyna sportster raider yamaha vtx honda fury 1300 1100 shadow 1600 2000 883"

irritate the poop out of me. Bobber, Kawasaki and Vulcan belong. Everything else is a lie. I wonder what else he'll lie about.:confused:
Why not? Regardless of the price, he's just trying to sell his bike, and get it out there to the largest number of people. If some dude who's searching for a "______" happens to find this bike and buy it instead, I can't see that being a problem. I don't think the poster is suggesting anything by adding the various keywords (that is not the intent of adding keywords), just trying to increase his odds of a successful sale.....that's all.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
advertising has been lying and tricking and dragging people in for ages, why stop now
Don't you mean trying to get that first date with your (or mine) now wife? :tongue:

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
I'm sure not seeing enough "custom" stuff to warrant that price! Looks like mostly bolt ons. Hypercharger, pipes, grips, mirrors, plate, rear lights and the what's likely just a modified stocker on the rear tire. I'd be surprised if he get $7500!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I seriously can't stand it when people add key words that have nothing to do with the ad. If everyone is going to add stuff that has nothing to do with their ad then they might as well just get rid of the search function all together, or perhaps make it so that it just gives random search results. If people aren't looking for a particular brand then they will enter more vague search terms, perhaps engine size? OHHHHH but NOOOO because people add engine sizes to their "key words" as well! Well now that search for a 250cc kawasaki dirt bike has brought up a million garbage results for harleys, hondas, yamahas, etc and every **** engine size under the sun! :eek:

Phew... Okay I'm done now... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.