Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I wanted to Introduce a Project that is in progress from Cook Custom Choppers in Milwaukee. As our Winter Project we are building a rendition of a TRex using a Ninja ZX6R engine. So far a frame as been constructed, Rear suspention is in place, Engin mounted, Front end suspention still in Progress. Front tires will be toyo 225/45 R15. Spoked Rims on front and rear with perimitter Roatars on Front and rear. I want to apologize for the blury photos that I have attached it wa the best i could do with the camera Phone. We are looking for wiring diagrams and manuals for 1990 through 2000 ninjas in anyone has access to them. Thanks Updates to come as progress happens.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this is the first one that we are doing, So we are taking our time and using the 600 as a platfrom for testing. We will be changing the gearing ratio to give us alittle more speed. We expect to reach 70 to 80 mph. We already have other engines in line for others.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Contact Info

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your interest in the Project. Cook Customs has a website. cookcustomchoppers.com But this project is not on the site. You can contact me directly at [email protected]. More to come soon.

matt

·
Registered
654 Posts
Looks good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts