Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone its me Dstyle again just with a couple questions. As you may already know I am looking to purchase a bike for the summer season just waiting to get my money right first. So for now im workin on the stuff i can afford. I am curious if there is anywhere i can get a custom ridin jacket. I am a female and i want everyone to know it when im ridin....im lookin for a jacket with some pink on it (i know girly right) and it seems they are not mass produced...guess there isnt enough demand for pink :D so im lookin to get one custom made...also can you have helmets painted to match? I know this all may seem a lil over the top for most of you guys out there but any info would help thanks
stay up
dstyle
debbie

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Don't know about the pink jacket but getting a helmet painted is pretty common.

Although if you're low on cash, custom clothing and custom painted helmets are very high ticket items.

Might want to try and find a seamstress that can modify a regular M/C jacket with patches or other adornments to feminize it. Check the web for decals that can be added to you helmet to the same effect.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

d-painting a helmet is no biggie-i've done several,usually start with a white lid and use an automotive basecoat/clearcoat system on it -works like a charm and looks factory if you know how to spray-most any custom paint and body shop can do it! :wink:

pink leather :shock: - you'll stand out for sure,but that would be pricey and prolly have to be custom made (dyed), i did see some bright red leather riding jackets at the steel pony rally in new orleans last year so i know red is out there- good luck and ride safe :wink:

·
Registered
613 Posts
From what I hear Z custom makes a very good suit. You can design a suit with any color scheme and pattern, and it's definitly high quality riding gear. They are located in Huntington Beach CA, but they have very thourough measurements you can do yourself and do a mail in order.

Check it out : Z Custom Clicky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts