Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone its me Dstyle again just with a couple questions. As you may already know I am looking to purchase a bike for the summer season just waiting to get my money right first. So for now im workin on the stuff i can afford. I am curious if there is anywhere i can get a custom ridin jacket. I am a female and i want everyone to know it when im ridin....im lookin for a jacket with some pink on it (i know girly right) and it seems they are not mass produced...guess there isnt enough demand for pink :D so im lookin to get one custom made...also can you have helmets painted to match? I know this all may seem a lil over the top for most of you guys out there but any info would help thanks
stay up
dstyle
debbie

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Don't know about the pink jacket but getting a helmet painted is pretty common.

Although if you're low on cash, custom clothing and custom painted helmets are very high ticket items.

Might want to try and find a seamstress that can modify a regular M/C jacket with patches or other adornments to feminize it. Check the web for decals that can be added to you helmet to the same effect.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

d-painting a helmet is no biggie-i've done several,usually start with a white lid and use an automotive basecoat/clearcoat system on it -works like a charm and looks factory if you know how to spray-most any custom paint and body shop can do it! :wink:

pink leather :shock: - you'll stand out for sure,but that would be pricey and prolly have to be custom made (dyed), i did see some bright red leather riding jackets at the steel pony rally in new orleans last year so i know red is out there- good luck and ride safe :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts