Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Not there yet
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help....I need to swap out the bars on the V2k.....since putting on the new Corbin seat I am too far back for the stock bars, lock to lock turns have me leaning waaay fwd and stretching. Also have a Corbin fairing installed, so can't just use pullback risers. I need some help picking aftermarket bars with the right amt of pullback (and still keeping the "flat and wide" hand position so I don't lose the leverage on the v2k). Most of the aftermarket custom shops near me in Huntington Beach don't touch metrics. Any suggestions for shops in Orange County from the board? All suggestions welcome please!
Bill

·
Not there yet
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
V2K bars

I've got the V2k with the multiple headlamps. I've seen your pics, you have the other Corbin (full) fairing. Ive got the smaller adjustable one. Thanks for the ideas, I go to Metric a bit, may speak to them. Would also consider a ride to Temecula if I could contact Scott (u have any contact info Rich?)
Thanks for all the suggestions!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.