Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple parts for a mean streak. they are stock parts that are powder coated for a different look. these prices are good for an exchange for your stock parts.

Triple tree (upper, lower, large nut and washer) price change see below
you will need a new rubber gasket that goes on top of the lower triple tree and a new bearing

front brake calipers,
they will come dissassembled, you will need to install your pistons, seals, and bolts (pretty easy to do).
price changed see below

the two large fork tube caps
price change see below

here is a pic of my triple tree it is done in semigloss black, and a pic of the front calipers.
I can coat any other metal part you want done just shoot me an email
email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
stuff for sale or exchange now (new prices)
semigloss black powder coated complete triple tree (upper, lower, large nut, large washer, and cinch bolts), needs new bearing and oil seal (about $38 from cheapcycleparts.com) you will have to use your upper bearing and seals $65 shipped or $40 shipped with exchange. I will install a new lower seal and bearing for $50 (includes parts) more if you dont want to mess with that part.
(pic of tree on my bike is the same color as the one for sale or trade)

front calipers (see above pic), semigloss black with burgundy metallic letters, you will need to use your internals (pistons, seals, pads, bolts) $50 shipped or $25 shipped exchanged, I can install the seals, pistons, and pads I have for $30 more, but no guarantees, they should be fine, but I bought these calipers as an extra set so they have never been on my bike.

the two fork tube caps, coated in semigloss black $20 shipped or $10 shipped exhanged

I can also powder coat just about anything metal for any of your bikes, shoot me a pm or email if interested.

I am also interested in a set of Large saddlebags that will work with ghost brackets on a meanstreak so if you have something maybe we can work out a trade.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts