Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to give this bike a more sporty look with a full fairing if possible and a louder exaust and maybe some more horsepower...any suggestions or advice?

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
lockhart makes a full fairing, as does targa. I'm waiting for my targa full fairing bottom to come in. Exhaust options are Vance & hines, Muzzy, Jardine, and a few others.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
CUSTOM

Then you can follow "Freakinout" with clip-ons, rearsets, remove your side turn singals and put them in your existing tail light sockets and put flush mount on the front, install airpods and jejet the bike when you put on the new exhaust, mots important change and put some serious rubber on those 17" wheels, get a pair of FIAMM Freeway Blaster Hi/Lo horns, shave off what you don't need of the reardrag chute fender, switch to LED's from bulbs, toss the centerstand, run Synthetic oil, get a taller windscreen (racing) like PUIG, Re adjust your rear shock till you have the proper ride for your weight, If you get the racing fairing you can get the PIAA headlight kit, find a way to put frame-sliders on to protect your fairing, and think out your paint scheme so that you can get matching gear leather upper and lowers, gloves, and helmet...figure in a SCORPION Alarm system and a serious locking system...IF YOU get ALL of this done then write back and I'll give you some other ideas..like starting with if you don't need 140+MPH lets start talking about changing gearing...and going further along...I love this subject...

·
Registered
412 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts