Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using any of the dg h/k pipes on their meanstreaks, im looking at getting the 2.5 american classic straights over the supertrapp meanbrothers drag pipes, any info would be greatfull. THX.

·
Registered
132 Posts
1RAASTA said:
Anyone using any of the dg h/k pipes on their meanstreaks, im looking at getting the 2.5 american classic straights over the supertrapp meanbrothers drag pipes, any info would be greatfull. THX.
Great quality, great sound, great warrenty...I've checked out alot of pipes and I think that they are the best pipes in the business, plus they won't turn blue. I have them on my mean streak and couldn't be happier. :D

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the 2.5 American Classics and love them. Great sound and I love the shorty looks. Check out the pic:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

go H/K - supertrap is junk in my worthless opinion :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The classics look hot, I also like that shorty look. Hows the H/P gain on the meanstreak bike H/K said the classic gives about 3 to 4 H/Ps with their pipe? Yes I have decided to go with the H/Ks. Thanks for the info, once again the crew comes through.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Moderator, What happened to the picture? What happened to the "Add Attachment" button? Can't add a pic.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Were Back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts