Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 3 long weeks I was ready to install my apes and cables. They were supposed to be delivered today. I received the box with all the cables but not the box with my apes. So looked at the tracking info and it says my other box is out for delivery in Florida, only problem is I live in Washington. Now I have to site here another 5 hours before I can get anything done about it and UPS wont help me only the shipper. so after 3 hours I got all my new cables installed minus bleeding and adjustments. All I need now are the bars and the wires done.

On a side note there was a metal clip that held the throttle cables in place on the throttle end but with new cables it wont fit anymore. I have an 03 meanie has anyone done this that can share how they dealt with it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well looks like my Kongs are in Florida and soon as they find the box it will be on its way here from there. Its frustrating. Now there is an estimated delivery date of next Thrus. why they wont just throw them on a plane so they will be hrere this week I dont know.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
Dang, dude.. that sucks. Seems like when they screw up like that, they should eat the cost and get it to you using thier next day service. Hopefully that doesn't happen to my new ACC helmet or floorboards that are on their way..

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
its like all customer svc these days...no professionalism

·
Registered
125 Posts
well a friend of mine sold a bike part on e-bay, around $75 item, the guy he sold it to didnt want to pay insurance, well UPS lost it, sorta, they keep saying its in transit, but even 1 year later it showed in transit. my friend refused to refund guys money, he took the bad feedback on e-bay, but the guy would file with paypal, then friend showed paypal the in transit & then paypal would say its ok, & the poor guy that bought item is stuck & UPS was refusing to claim it was "lost" & since no insurance, UPS said it wasnt liable, & it was just in transit.

we figure it was accidentally delivered to wrong place. but UPS wont admit mistake, & guy that bought part was out money, because he refused to get insurance. but how would you like to be jerked around for over 1 year after paying for a part, & not getting it, & seller sent it quickly after payment, but UPS lost it, & still need to buy the part! AGAIN!!!

Later,
Randy

·
Custom '07 1500 Classic
1,737 Posts
At least your bars can go to Bike Week even if you can't...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts