Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
when is bikeweek in Daytona? I might miss all the action this summer I may not be getting my bike until my car is paid off which is exactly 8 months from now... but at least I'll have my classes under my belt and plenty of practice...i'l definitely be hitting all of them up (that I'm able to) next year though!! *cheer*

I am however going to Bike Week at Myrtle Beach this year but only because its my vacation time... next time I'll be going to show off my bike 8)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i'm leaving march 4th coming back march 7th and then in october there's biketoberfest in daytona. i hate to say it but bikeweek just ain't what it used to be :cry: - lots of new ordinances about traffic,pipes,parking etc.-i'm not so sure this won't be my last year to go,its just become kind of a pain with lodging,etc. and the attitude and feeling don't seem the same :? myrtle beach is still good though and the steel pony rally in new orleans this past year was just awesome so there is still some good ones to go to :twisted:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
then in october there's biketoberfest in daytona.

the steel pony rally in new orleans :
oooh maybe i could make it to these..i should have my bike my the time October is here...HOPEFULLY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts