Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Could be worse....you might own a Pontiac! ;)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Might want to keep the bicycle and make sure it's in good shape.

·
'09 Vulcan 900 Custom
906 Posts
Or a saturn, or a volvo, or an oldsmobile, or maybe even any chrylser product if some of what I keep hearing doesn't change tunes soon.........

Maybe I am underinformed, lol

·
KZ Kool!
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What with Fiat taking over Chrysler, does that mean my Dodge Dakota is now a Ferrari? Both use red as their factory colors. Hmmm

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
What with Fiat taking over Chrysler, does that mean my Dodge Dakota is now a Ferrari? Both use red as their factory colors. Hmmm
Nah, it just means the build quality will drop from "so-so" to "completely abysmal".

I mean, have you ever driven a Fiat? If you said "yes", you're a liar. It's impossible to drive any vehicle that spends it's entire lifespan in the shop. ;)

·
'09 Vulcan 900 Custom
906 Posts
Nah, it just means the build quality will drop from "so-so" to "completely abysmal".

I mean, have you ever driven a Fiat? If you said "yes", you're a liar. It's impossible to drive any vehicle that spends it's entire lifespan in the shop. ;)
Come to think of it, the only Fiat I ever sat in was in a shop! lol

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
can you say collector editions
I wouldn't exactly call your Grand Am a collector edition... That's what they get for missing the boat with the retro muscle cars. Really, they gave us an 8cyl Grand Prix and called it a GTO? At least the Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger look like the originals. They should have left that thing to the Aussies, no offense.

·
KZ Kool!
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ouch! So, you're a fan, right, Ken? :D

I'm not even sure that I've ever seen a Fiat out here let alone driven one. I don't think they ever got this far west.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Talked to the owner of the BMW/Triumph/Ducati dealership where we purchased my wife's VFR800 last month......and he said that they sold 60 bikes in the first two months of 2009. So somebody's spending some chedda'.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call your Grand Am a collector edition... That's what they get for missing the boat with the retro muscle cars. Really, they gave us an 8cyl Grand Prix and called it a GTO? At least the Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger look like the originals. They should have left that thing to the Aussies, no offense.
I was watching TV last night and saw several ads for Pontiacs. Can you imagine what the blue book value is for one now. :( Not the good old ones, but the new(er) ones. Ouch.

8,922 Posts

I worked for a dealer back in the late 70's early 80's that sold them, we use to joke that Fiat stood for "fix it again Tony":smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts