Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went there in 2005 for a classic 2 stroke meet, thinking of doing it again this year, anybody else go, nice roads but too many idiots who think they know how to ride, hence the tree of shame where all bits of crashed bikes are left hanging

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
it's not as bad as the last time you went. Police are much more present and enforcing speed limits. In fact, be careful or you'll get a ticket. the road on the NC side was paved about a year ago, so much nicer handling.

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When i was there i got pulled for speeding, just told the officer that i was on my way to the Airport to go home, a small lie, he just told me to slow down and forgot the ticket. A good point of being an Englishmen in America.

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's not as bad as the last time you went. Police are much more present and enforcing speed limits. In fact, be careful or you'll get a ticket. the road on the NC side was paved about a year ago, so much nicer handling.

Are they all your bikes in bikepics link

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some of them are previous bikes that I've owned. I currently have 4. the Concours, the Triumph, the Buell and the Honda is the latest...
will let you know if we come over this year, if your out just leave the garage open and keys in bikes, will just take my pic, LOL

·
kwaka4life
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
um....the "little" one is 5'10", 225 and a COP. The younger one is 6'1", 240. You can try to get a bike out of their hands at your own risk. (that's how it works for me) :biggrin:

Mmmmmmmm, will let you know if were coming over and ask nicely then :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts