Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debaffled my 900LT earlier this year, and today I took my Sweetie for a ride. Last time she was on the bike was early last fall sometime.

Anyways, she stated that her right heel was really hot (she was wearing sneakers, as usual) when she got off, and commented that she thought the bike "vibrated" more. She said she remembers her derriere feeling the vibrations, but now it seems the backrest is doing it, too.

So, to any one who has debaffled their 900LT, have you had any similar comments from your passenger?

·
Registered
103 Posts
No, my wife never complained. I haven't noticed any more vibration either. Maybe it's to subtle for me to notice without paying attention to it. I'll try and focus more on it next time I ride.

Though my wife wears boot's. Cowboy style, she likes to hook the peg against the heel. I imagine having that much more heel may make a difference.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't noticed any more vibrations since I debaffled, just her one comment after the one ride.

I will check the bolts, too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine seems to run the same, it's de-bafled and love the rumble. Mileage improved to 45/48 mpg from 43/45 but that could be the new Avon radials i put on her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts