List coming

Lets just say, it ain't stock.

Pictures

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations to Dwaine,

I have had the great pleasure to meet and ride with Woody and feel lucky to consider him a friend. Several times I have seen woody offer to send tools and parts to members for them to get their ride moving as well as his obvious expert knowledge of the 800 and his willingess to share that knowledge is above and beyond.

Thanks Woody, you make this forum a better place.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Congratulations Woody, recognition deserved indeed. :D

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
right on Spok, excellent choice. having met Dwayne i must say that he is a great guy. he and his family were a treat to spend time with in July and i will miss him this year (if i can make it). CONGRATS DWAYNE !!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wow!

Great looking bike Woodster. :grin:

You don't look anything like I pictured not that I really had certain look in mind. Did you manage to get your bike fully repaired after your spill?

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
922 Posts
Dwaine, great choice for bike and rider of the month. We appreciate your input to the forum more than you will ever know.

Question: When did you move to Alaska. I definitely saw Garfield, AK as your home city. LOL Won't be much riding done up there this winter.
Wayne
Night Flight

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Night Flight said:
Dwaine, great choice for bike and rider of the month. We appreciate your input to the forum more than you will ever know.

Question: When did you move to Alaska. I definitely saw Garfield, AK as your home city. LOL Won't be much riding done up there this winter.
Wayne
Night Flight
my many excuses...I will fix it. I certainly know that Arkansas is AR....fingers ahead of the brain I'm sure.

:razz:

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
922 Posts
spok said:
my many excuses...I will fix it. I certainly know that Arkansas is AR....fingers ahead of the brain I'm sure.

:razz:
I couldn't help it Spok, I just had to make a funny out of it. LOL Shuck, ya already fixed it too.
Wayne
Night Flight

1 - 20 of 60 Posts