Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you like this new feature! I plan on posting here to keep everyone up to date on the happenings of the forum.

As we all know times are tough and that includes for this forum even though things will be fine I reluctantly must ask members to consider using the forum donation portal whenever possible, we have in the past relied solely on forum donations to keep this forum in operation, as most of you know this forum is a privately owned forum and what costs that aren't covered by donations have been assumed by the us the owners. Due to the recent downturn in the economy that has affected all of us it has become increasingly difficult to cover the expenses of the forum each month. As we all know one of the major expenses is the server and bandwidth among other expenses. I know it's not any easier for all of you and things will get better however if you can help it would be much appreciated. One of the other ways to help would be to visit the sponsors in the Google ads whenever possible even though it is minimal everything helps. We would like to remind you that your donations do not go unnoticed, when you donate we will turn your name red to indicate that you are a forum supporter. We feel it's important to recognize the members who contribute and also it is our way of saying Thank you for helping out. I wish everyone a joyous holiday and thank you for all you do.

Kawi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts