Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Every day is a good ride
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daytona Bike Week 2010

Here is a great run for everyone local and visitor. You can run it at your own pace or join us on saturday the 27th. The following run will include a stop in down town DeLand for their bike fest.

from Bunnell, Ormond, Daytona
11 South to 17-92 and South to
Dales Ales Exit R, go to Orange Camp,
R on Orange Camp
L on Blue Lake
L on New York to
Sharks Pub Exit L to N. Hill
R on N. Hill to Plymouth L to 17
R on 17 to
OB'S L out of OB's
Trader Jacks Exit R to
Brass Rail Exit R to
Arts Place Exit R
R on Spring Garden Ranch
Left on Arrendando Grant Road
Left on 11

·
Every day is a good ride
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, here is the plan. On Saturday the 27th those wanting to ride will meet at the Citgo at 100 and 1 (the new one) at 2:00 pm, KSU at 2:15 with the first stop at Dales Ales. For those staying in and Around Daytona who would like to join in you can find the Citgo by getting on Rt 1 and heading north through Bunnell. Coming from Jax, get off of 95 and turn right or just take 1 all the way. Everyone not wanting to meet in Bunnell, can meet us at Dales Ales around 3:00 (straight out 17/92 or ISP from Daytona.

Bring your friends, this is just a great ride. anyone can meet up with us anywhere and leave anytime. Depending on the turnout, the first beer or soda is on me at Dales Ales. Any questions, just call 386-237-1690 or pm me.

We're also planning on doing this same run mid week.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
967 Posts
Planning to be down there this weekend if everything goes as planned. Not sure which campground...leaning towards Volusia County Fairground but I may try to meet up with you guys on that run. I'm planning to ride down and tent so I'm still watching the weather. Never been to Daytona and ain't getting no younger so now is as good a time as any..

Charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.