Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
Glad I have a garage. May not be heated much, but the bikes are sheltered.

Feel your pain though, Willie. Double that, and you have my front yard. We got 2' on Sat, and will have another 1' by the end of tonight.

·
Night Rider
802 Posts
I share your pain guys. The temp here is 46° with 20 mph winds.

Mine's been in the garage since Sunday.

·
Rock'n, Roll'n, & Ride'n
16 Posts
I'm there with you. Although the bike are in the garage it is darn near to cold in there to work on them and I have the same snow issue. The only difference is around Cleveland we're a little more used to 2-3 24" snow falls during the winter. Still stinks.

anarkust---46 deg.. around here we call that ridding weather. Was lucky enough to get out in Jan in 43 deg. It was cool riding through the park with snow on the sides of the roads, frozen stream but clear roads.

S.D.Willie--- Love the avatar. Up the Irons. Have that one tatoo'd on my side. Changed the flag. Actually saw a Vulcan in a mag a few years back custom painted with the first 9 albums artwork

·
Insect Impact Analyst
789 Posts
I got to ride my new ride yesterday for a little bit. It was only 27 degrees, but the roads were dry and relatively gravel free. I even saw the street sweepers cleaning up the shoulders on one bridge. Unfortunately the snow is coming back, and just enough to be annoying.

In a way, I wish we had the kind of snow that was coming down back east. We have gotten very little so far, and that means it's either going to come down in April/May or we are going to have a really bad, smoky fire season.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm there with you. Although the bike are in the garage it is darn near to cold in there to work on them and I have the same snow issue. The only difference is around Cleveland we're a little more used to 2-3 24" snow falls during the winter. Still stinks.

anarkust---46 deg.. around here we call that ridding weather. Was lucky enough to get out in Jan in 43 deg. It was cool riding through the park with snow on the sides of the roads, frozen stream but clear roads.

S.D.Willie--- Love the avatar. Up the Irons. Have that one tatoo'd on my side. Changed the flag. Actually saw a Vulcan in a mag a few years back custom painted with the first 9 albums artwork

You changed the british flag for the trooper and made it america??? how dare you! steve harris would be pi$$ed! ha. i kid i kid. But since you brought up Maiden i took these pics of some dudes bike i saw in a lot a year or 2 ago. Actually looks AS good as killers in my opinion. As soon as I saw the bike i said "wow, eddie from killers". The guy was pretty pleased when i said it off the bat. :mrgreen:

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
You changed the british flag for the trooper and made it america??? how dare you! steve harris would be pi$$ed! ha. i kid i kid. But since you brought up Maiden i took these pics of some dudes bike i saw in a lot a year or 2 ago. Actually looks AS good as killers in my opinion. As soon as I saw the bike i said "wow, eddie from killers". The guy was pretty pleased when i said it off the bat. :mrgreen:

That is a kick azz paint job, I love it ! 8)

·
Rock'n, Roll'n, & Ride'n
16 Posts
Now that's cool. The one I saw hade the cover art and looked great but was a little busy. This one is clean and slick. By the way shoveled again tody.....How many more weeks untill we can get back out???

·
Need Time To Ride
3,247 Posts
Love the paint job.

I pulled mine out in the driveway and ran it for a while after clearing 46 inches of snow.

·
Ridden like a Ford!
4,063 Posts
whats snow? why are you guys putting that white stuff over your bike covers? is it some kind of sealant? i havent stopped riding yet. we might ride monday for presidents day :D

·
Rock'n, Roll'n, & Ride'n
16 Posts
I would have something colorfull to say to you guys but I guess that would not be playing nice. :cry: Maybe us north-easterners should look for a snow mobile forum. I hear the dirt bikes with ice tires are fun.:tongue: :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts