Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
devil in god's country
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone used these treads??
the local dealer has a set that they typically keep in stock and i am thinking of trying out something a bit different in the spring.

and for no reason should you expect me to not switch right back to my "road attacks" if i don't like the stradas.
just want an opinion on how well they wore and the type of grip(cold,hot) they had.

i'm down to the cord on my most recent "road attack" tire now after 8k miles.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love mine.. Not the best in the rain but work if u keep off the throttle. My bike has mucho torque and im thinkn I just gave it 2 much gas 4 the road conditions. I didnt have the wet problem with the OEM dunlops, but gettn more mileage outta these. $240 a set from Ayers for a 190 rear..

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I haven't used that tread myself, but I did some quick research for you.

The Strada is the model below the Diablo Corsa and Diablo Corsa III. It is considered a "street" tyre as opposed to a "sport" tyre so I would expect good mileage but not outstanding grip from this tyre.

If you want to get 8K out of these tyres as well then definitely try the Strada out. But if you are willing to sacrifice mileage to get more grip I would suggest you go for a Corsa or a Corsa III - maybe the Corsa is the right inbetween. Knowing a little the way you ride I would favour something with more grip :biggrin:

Good luck on your choice and let us know how they treat you!

·
devil in god's country
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've had very little trouble with grip with my continental road attacks..even on wet pavement.
they say that the stradas are a hard compound in the center and softer on the sides.
thanks for the input,but as i said. if i don't like them i will yank them and go back to my faves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts