Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shifted into first gear
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess all of us worry about the first scratch, etc on a new bike. Well, I don't have to worry anymore. Today, got hit by a rock from passing car, put three nice down to the primer chips on front fender. I guess, the "good news" is they are close enough to the fender tip they can be covered with a chrome fender trim piece.
Outside of National Cycle (where fender must be drilled), anybody know of another source for solid, not rails, front fender trim?

·
Minimizing the Regrets!
1,684 Posts
I guess all of us worry about the first scratch, etc on a new bike. Well, I don't have to worry anymore. Today, got hit by a rock from passing car, put three nice down to the primer chips on front fender. I guess, the "good news" is they are close enough to the fender tip they can be covered with a chrome fender trim piece.
Outside of National Cycle (where fender must be drilled), anybody know of another source for solid, not rails, front fender trim?
dkdixie: I have the National Cycle fender tips. Love them. Here's what they look like on the bike. YouTube - 2005 Vulcan 2000 Limited Ride By (stop and go)
Happy Thanksgiving! Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts