Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Do you take the most direct route when you use your bike instead of a car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to find that when I use my bike for the same journeys I do in a car, e.g. going to work, I take a longer route so I can ride for longer.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I only have a bike so... :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I bought my bike so I could enjoy relaxation and the discovery it brings while riding (seeing, smelling, hearing more and the open air) that makes riding so enjoyable. I voted no as I tend to take other routes when on my bike. :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
When you're getting 50+mpg, you should enjoy a cruise along the coast now and then. I do and I do. Only adds about two miles to my commute anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got mine running in time for the winter here in Michigan...Ill let you know when everything thaws....Also thanks again for the advice a few months ago QKenuf4u ref. my carbs. :smile:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
When I ride to work I take the most direct route....time is of the essence...When I am out just for a ride I take the most indirect route :)

Heather

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
kyhick1 said:
When I ride to work I take the most direct route....time is of the essence...When I am out just for a ride I take the most indirect route :)

Heather
took the words right out of my keyboard ! same here

·
Registered
837 Posts
i just get on mine and crank her up and go...no destination... ;-)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I didn't buy my bike to take the shortcut

·
Registered
512 Posts
i take about the longest route i can. my job is 2.2 miles from my house and i put on a low of 16 miles a day.

ditto on the only bike thing

·
Registered
115 Posts
It just keeps turning...This way and that...I guess I've forgotten the most direct route. :wink:

Ride safe...God bless!

-Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts